Myers LLP: Mel Myers Labour Conference
The Annual Mel Myers Labour Conference is Manitoba’s premier forum for bringing together Union leaders and Union-side lawyers to discuss concerns and explore solutions to issues within the unionized workplace. In a “management-free” environment, knowledgeable individuals within their respective fields will lead informative, and hands-on sessions providing attendees with the necessary ‘know-how’ and skills to help them deal with the diverse challenges facing the workplace today.
The conference is held annually as a non-profit event with proceeds donated to a charitable organization which espouses goals of economic and social justice.
Planners Plus is pleased to be providing the following support for this exciting event:
- Venue logistics
- Administrative support
- Sponsorship distribution and coordination
- Delegate registration
- Speaker/instructor coordination
- Online registration monitoring
- Budgeting and financial support/management
- Critical path development
- Internal detailed program writing
- Financial management
- Meeting minutes and agendas