Manitoba Aboriginal Youth Achievement Awards (MAYAA)
Event Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Victoria Inn, November 23, 2017
The Manitoba Aboriginal Youth Achievement Awards honour the outstanding achievement of Manitoba’s Aboriginal youth who exhibit high standards of excellence, dedication, leadership and accomplishments in the following areas: Academic, Athletic, Artistic, Cultural, Community/Volunteer, Business/Entrepreneurial, Health, Personal Achievement, and Employment in a Traditional Field.
The MAYAA selection process is unique in that committees consisting of Aboriginal youth from the community choose recipients.
Planners Plus is pleased to be providing the following support for this exciting event:
- Venue logistics
- Marketing and advertising coordination
- Administrative support
- Sponsorship communications and coordination
- Sponsorship category development
- Delegate Registration
- Online Registration monitoring
- Critical Path development
- Ticket distribution
- Internal Detailed Program Writing